Back to Base Security System Northern Beaches
What a beautiful part of Australia is Sydney’s Northern Beaches! Wherever you live in the Northern Beaches district, you’re only minutes away from the turquoise blue of the Pacific Ocean, always bathed in fresh ocean air and surrounded by picturesque views. There is so much to see and do away from your home … which means you leave it very vulnerable. The answer is security systems for Northern Beaches homes.
Northern Beaches Security System Recommendations
Most Northern Beaches residents are away from their homes for substantial portions of the day and the weekend; and most Northern Suburbs breakins occur during daylight hours. However, crime ratesi n the area are relatively low. With that in mind, we recommend the following strategies for Northern Beaches security systems:
- A monitored alarm system: Alarm system monitoring is truly the gold standard in home security. If you
- Homes near train stations install security systems: There are notable hotspots of break-and-enters around train stations in the Northern Beaches areas. If you live in this area, choose secure options such as CCTV camera systems and back to base alarms.
- Narrabeen, Coolaroy and Dee Why homes should have extra security: Additionally, we see more callouts from the Narrabeen, Collaroy and Dee Why areas of Northern Beaches than any other. If you live here, your Northern Beaches security system should definitely include CCTV camera systems and back to base alarms.
- Police response recommended: The fastest way for your Northern Beaches security system to protect your home is to have us inform the police of any alarm activation, then immediately dispatch a guard. You can also be informed on your mobile phone.
Why Choose Pacific Security Technology?
The Northern Beaches area of Sydney is quite s distance from the central and main suburban areas. Yet we count many Northern Beaches homeowners among our satisfied customers! This is because:
- NO monitoring contracts! We don’t believe in you having to pay us if you aren’t satisfied with the service. That’s why we offer contract-free monitoring for your Northern Beaches security system!
- ASIAL Members: Your security is assured through our adherence to the strict ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Limited) codes of conduct, training and service standards.
- Friendly, expert service: Despite our lack of monitoring contracts, we have a majority of long-time customers. We know security inside-out, and are dedicated to fast, friendly and expert service.
- Monitoring from $1 per day: It costs less than a McDonalds’ meal per week to have your home completely secured.
Your initial Northern Beaches security system consultation is FREE! Book in today to find out how your beach lifestyle can be as safe as it is refreshing.