Why Get a Security System? Hunter’s Hill Crime Hotspots
With gorgeous river and ocean views surrounding you, quiet streets where the neighbours always stay the same and reminders of times gone past all around you … it is easy in Hunter’s Hill to believe that crime cannot touch you.
Yet, there are certain pockets in Hunter’s Hill where security systems create a lot of callouts – dozens of missed opportunities for burglars every year. If you live in one of the following regions, you definitely need a Hunter’s Hill security system:
- Any of the streets laying diagonally between Luke’s Point and Viret Street Reserve
- Streets in East Ryde between the Field of Mars Cemetery and North Macquarie Hospital
- Streets around Gladesville Rd, Richmond Crescent and Mary Street, south of St Joseph’s College.
- Streets to the west and east of Saint Malo Reserve and Burns Bay Rd in the centre of Hunter’s Hill
In 2010, THERE WERE 36 BREAK AND ENTERS to HOMES IN FAIRFIELD.
There were also 22 cases of stealing from a dwelling, and 94 cases of malicious damage to property in the Hunter’s Hill LGA. While these numbers sound relatively small, remember that this is the smallest local government area in Sydney. A Hunter’s Hill security system is your only real protection.
Hunter’s Hill Community Safety Initiatives
As a relatively low crime area, Hunter’s Hill City Council have not created a Community Safety and Crime Prevention plan. However, in order to deter graffiti and other criminal activity around your area, you can phone the council to have graffiti removed as soon as possible.
In the meantime, protection of your home, family and sanity is up to you, with a Hunter’s Hill security system and Pacific Security Technology backup.
Suggested Instructions for Hunter’s Hill Security System Owners
All Hunter’s Hill security system owners need to leave a set of instructions for Pacific Security Technology in case of activation. The following procedure offers best safety and protection for your home:
- After confirming that the activation is not an accident or false alarm, we will contact either the Gladesville or Ryde police station (depending on your precise address)
- A guard is dispatched from our headquarters to either backup the police, or secure the scene if they arrive first
- Meanwhile our office will notify you of your Hunter’s Hill security system activation on your nominated phone number.
You can get a FREE quote for the installation and monitoring of your Hunter’s Hill security system. If you decide that you want the best protection for your family, your home could be wired for security within a couple of days. Don’t be caught out!