Home Security Alarm System Liverpool
Within easy reach of the CBD, but far enough away to feel like you can truly settle when you are at home, Liverpool is a popular residential area. It has a rural feel with much land still used for agriculture – but Liverpool is no small town. Liverpool security systems in the area’s crime hotspots still get quite a workout, unfortunately.
Your home is in critical need of a Liverpool security system if you live in one of the following high risk areas:
- Areas of Hinchinbrook bordered by Cabramatta Ave, Banks Ave and Cartwright Ave
- The entire suburb of Busby is high risk
- The suburbs of Cartwright, Miller and Sadlier, especially in streets close to Miller Park and Powell Park
- Prestons, in the streets surrounding Bermera Road, south of Kurrajong Road and west of the motorway.
- Lurnea, in the streets close to Amalfi Memorial Park and Raine Park.
In 2010, THERE WERE 1173 BREAK AND ENTERS to HOMES IN LIVERPOOL.
There were also 318 cases of stealing from a dwelling, with many more cases that were not counted in the break and enter and theft statistics because a Liverpool security system scared the intruder away.
Liverpool is one of the last areas of Sydney where you can live a rural lifestyle but easily make your way to work in the metropolitan area. A Liverpool security system really puts the cherry on the cake of this lifestyle, securing your peace of mind.
Liverpool Community Safety Initiatives
You’ll find the local council very supportive of homeowners installing Liverpool security systems. A range of initiatives also exist to support your house-level systems. Look out for the following schemes:
- CCTV camera systems operating around Macquarie Mall. These do not replace Liverpool security systems for businesses in the area, but can assist in catching offenders.
- Graffiti removal kits and paint vouchers are available to deter vandalism in your area. Vandalism and other property crime often go hand in hand.
- A Community Safety Officer has been appointed at Council. If you have concerns about safety in your neighbourhood that your Liverpool security system doesn’t address, this is the person to speak to.
- Safety audits are regularly conducted by the Crime Prevention Officer at Liverpool Council. The Crime Prevention Officer can act with your Liverpool security system to help stop your home becoming a repeat burglary target.
The Liverpool lifestyle is to be envied … especially in a home made into a fortress by Liverpool security system alarms. Don’t become a statistic – get a FREE quote today by calling Pacific Security Technology!