Home Security Alarm System Parramatta
It’s the economic capital of Greater Western Sydney, and the sixth-largest central business district across the entire country. Business is booming in Parramatta – btu unfortunately some aspects of the area such as Westmead Hospital, Westfield Parramatta and Parramatta Park also mean that crime is booming.
We recommend that you immediately install a Parramatta security system if you live in one of the following hotspots for break and enters, identified by the Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research in NSW:
- The entire suburb of Harris Park
- Streets bordered by the Parramatta River to the south, Church Street to the west, James Ruse Drive/Pennant Hills Rd to the north, and James Ruse Drv to the west.
- Streets in Ermington around the intersection of Victoria Rd and Silverwater Rd, especially in the north eastern corner.
- All homes with a kilometre of the Telopea train station
- All of Constitution Hill, especially streets around the intersection of Cumberland Hwy and Old Windsor Rd
- Streets to the east of Toongabbie Creek, especially those bordered by Briens Rd to the south, Windsor Rd to the east and Moxhams Rd to the north
In 2010, THERE WERE 1163 BREAK AND ENTERS to HOMES IN PARRAMATTA.
There were also 379 cases of stealing from a dwelling, and 1645 cases of malicious damage to property in Parramatta – that’s a lot of families every year whose sanity and safety could have been protected by a Parramatta security system.
Parramatta Community Safety Initiatives
Your council has an active and current crime prevention plan, with several initiatives that you can utilise to support your Parramatta security system!
- The council offers free National Crime Prevention business audit packages to all retailers in the Parramatta City Centre, as well as tailored advice for local retailers.
- A dedicated crime prevention officer. It is this council staffer’s responsibility to hear and act on residents’ concerns about safety in the area. Even if nothing is done immediately, don’t feel that your input has been wasted. Another crime prevention plan is due to come out in 2014, and your information may go towards improving that.
- Lighting plans for high risk crime areas. Note that you’ll still need to install your own lighting to support your Parramatta security system or CCTV camera system.
The council occasionally holds community safety forums aimed at crime prevention and supporting individual Parramatta security systems for homes and businesses. Make sure you attend!
Suggested Instructions for Parramatta Security System Owners
You’ve taken the critical stpe of having your Parramatta security system installed – now you need to set out your instructions to your monitoring company. The following give you the best chance of both protecting your home and family, and catching offenders:
- The nearest police station is notified immediately. In Parramatta this may be either the main Parramatta station or the Wentworthville station.
- A Pacific Security Technology guard will be dispatched while the police are being called, with only a couple of minutes’ drive to get from our Granville head office to your Parramatta security system
- We’ll continue to try to contact you until we reach you.
Parramatta is a massive regional centre with a lot of opportunities. Grab your FREE quote for a Parramatta security system today, and make sure your opportunities are for growth and development, not to become a victim of crime!