Home Security Alarm System Randwick
Everything’s happening in Randwick … people are settling here from overseas, coming to Randwick to live while studying, training to defend the country, shooting Hollywood movies, and of course, shopping, working and living! Amidst all the action it can be easy to lose sight of the not-so-savoury aspects of Randwick – a significant level of break and enters and major hotspots across the local government area.
The following areas in Randwick are especially prone to home burglaries, and Randwick security systems are highly recommended:
- Streets just north of Malabar Road and south of the Randwick Army Barracks
- Homes in the area bordered by Bunnerong Rd to the west, Franklin St to the south and Maroubra Rd to the north
- The entire suburbs of South Coogee, Coogee and Kingsford
- Streets in the southern part of Clovelly, south of Clovelly Road to Allison Rod
- Homes in the suburb of Randwick around Clovelly Rd, Frenchmans Rd, Cowper St, Avoca St and south of Darley Road.
In 2010, THERE WERE 767 BREAK AND ENTERS to HOMES IN RANDWICK.
There were also 262 cases of stealing from a dwelling, and 1191 cases of malicious damage to property in Randwick homes – a huge number for this suburb. Not all homes are in great danger, but those in the hotspots for burglaries above should be protected immediately with a Randwick security system.
Randwick Community Safety Initiatives
Perhaps one aspect of the problem with home invasions in Randwick is that the council has very few preventive measures or proactive strategies to complement household’s individual protection with a Randwick security system.
The council does have a network of CCTV camera systems which could be used to help catch an offender on their exit from your property. However this is resource-intensive and not generally done for individual households, so a Randwick security system remains your best option for protecting your home and family.
Suggested Instructions for Randwick Security System Owners
If you’ve decided to take your home’s protection into your own hands and have a Randwick security system installed, the first step you need to take is to leave instructions with your monitoring company for the event of an alarm activation.
- A phone call to your nominated number if the alarm is activated for more than 30 seconds – however you can choose your time.
- If there is no answer or you are not at home, we will immediately phone the Randwick police station. An officer is dispatched from here or another of the stations in the Eastern Beaches Local Area command.
- We dispatch a guard to secure your family, home and the offender if possible.
- The office will continue to attempt to contact you if we haven’t yet done so.
Randwick is an exciting place to live – just don’t let that excitement turn into the stress of a home invasion. Get your FREE quote for a Randwick security system today.